• Preparation of marketing plans in line with brand strategy;
• Prospecting and sales follow-up for new distributors;
• Implementation and follow-up of promotional activities;
• Product development: participation in product launches and product adaptation for new markets;
• Sales Administration: logistics and invoicing;
• Management of sales teams;
• Creation of sales departments and beauty and treatment centres. .
• Creation of training manuals, modules for negotiation and sales techniques;
• Coordination of press conferences.
• Supervision of daily spa operations;
• Aligning departmental objectives;
• Assistance and taking proactive measures in relation to departments’ financial performance;
• Analysis of market/trends;
• Recruitment and selection of partners;
• Training supervision and implementation of training practices in various areas of the Spa;
• Supervision and testing of training standards;
• Acquisition and purchasing of raw materials and products for the running of the spa and the retail area;
• Supervision of head therapist and support and guidance of therapist team;
• Supervision of repairs and maintenance;
• Definition of monthly schedules for receptionists and therapists;
• Coordination of group bookings;
• Set-up and configuration of Spa Management Software;
• Monthly reports analysis of Spa P&L.